Thursday, May 04, 2006

100,000

100,000 is such a large number when you think about it; $100,000 or 100,000 people or 100,000 miles.

Recently, my photostream, on flickr, has been viewed over 100,000 times! I am just amazed to sit back and think about it; that is a lot of people looking at my photography. So, if you aren't one of them, you better jump in on the action and see what it is all about.

On a side note, I recently got my car back from the repair shop. It is running nicely with a younger engine and a younger clutch that came with it. Unfortunately, I can't avoid hitting anymore animals. I recently ran over another cat that was suicidal (5 so far) in my rental and nearly missed a opossum last week. I don't know what the deal is with animals and my vehicle.

Oh, and another thing, I am healing very nicely from my motorcycle wounds, though the scars don't make me happy and I start physical therapy, on my shoulder and knee, at the end of this month. If anyone knows a good place to buy a sportbike or knows someone, by all means let me know because I am in the market for another motorcycle.

1 comment:

Joel said...

"in the market for another sport bike"

There's the sign of a fella who learns his lesson :)

You're crazy. I told Adrea about your recent incidents and she laughed and said that didn't surprise her one bit, you haven't changed a bit.