Friday, June 23, 2006

He Rides Again


Yep, that's me riding again after my motorcycle accident, except this bike is probably a little too small for me.

Also, it has been awhile since my last post due in large part of laziness and I recently moved to Meadowrun Apartments behind Wright State. In preparation of moving, I had to put in a number of hours of painting, furniture shopping, and cleaning. I will post some before and after pictures, of what I have done to the place, later on.

As for school, I recently finished the spring quarter and decided to take no classes during the summer; rather just sit back and enjoy my break. I am proud to say, that for the 1st time ever, I made the Dean's List at Wright State; got 5 A's and 1 B. Hopefully I can contiune with this pace during the fall quarter.

I look forward to getting settled in more and posting more frequently. Though, I still feel like a part of me can't settle in completely.

A part of me is still in the desert.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that you're back in the saddle again with the bike. Just stay away from the woodland wildlife and you'll do OK. Congrats on the great grades.


dboione

Kevin said...

Nice to see you posting again. Keep on marching man :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're safe and back in the states. Don't hurt yourself on the bike. It would be terrible if you got through Iraq and came home and hurt yourself on a bike. - Jody

Em O said...

Emo glasses, eh? What does emo even mean anymore...