Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Most Views

I was recently talking with a buddy and we got into talking about our flickr accounts and what pictures had the most views, or interesting, or favorites. So, in light of that, I will be making this post for my most viewed pictures on flickr with 3,140 views:

Sergeant McKenzie
Sergeant McKenzie

If you ask me, I don't know why this is the most viewed picture because I don't think it is all that great.

2nd runner up with 2,970 views:

My Hand
My Hand

This is a picture I took shortly after I let some Iraqi kids write their name on my hand.

5 comments:

Allie said...

I enjoyed the pictures myself. It gives a better, more personal, look into this war than what the news cameras do. So, I'm really not too surprised that they've become so popular.

PapaBob said...

I loved the one of your hand with the names, I thought it was so... real haha. if that makes sense

prozaciswack said...

i totally dig all of your pictures dude...thanks for sharing with the world!

Anonymous said...

Great photos and nice to see you still updating us on things!! I look forword to hearing and seeing great things from you!!!

Larry said...

I loved being able to go on your blog and see the pics. I even downloaded them and put them on a disc in case they made you take them off. I felt connected to you and your company. And it showed the human side of war from a christian's view. Thanks bro...