Thursday, August 31, 2006

Road Trip

Tomorrow morning, I am leaving for Arkansas to visit Josh, Sabrina, and Aaron. Unfortunately, this will be my first and only road trip for the summer. I know a lot of people don't like to take long road trips and be by themselves, but I look forward to the open road (12 hours) for some time away. I get to listen to some good music and just think about somethings.

I do look forward to seeing my buddies this weekend and hopefully seeing a Mae concert with them; Joel always talks about how good they are, so now I get to experience it myself.

2 comments:

Joel said...

That you will...that you will. And you will be in amazement of the beauty of the show they put on. You have to go for the musical experience, not stage antics. Expect real music and you won't be disappointed.

Anonymous said...

Hey James,
I love road trips and the opportunity to be by myself. It's salve for the soul. Love the apartment pics too!

Hope you are well!
Candice
PS-I'm back working with the youth group at my own church, this time with the junior high! We're having a mudbowl this weekend! Say a prayer for me!