Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Update

Just to let everyone know, I am ok. Also, I did not get into any trouble with my blog. Long story short, there was a officer, from the unit that relieved us, and he didn't like what I was posting about and said it was a breach of security. So, he notified my chain of command. My command looked at my site and didn't see anything wrong with it. In fact, they were pretty mad that this officer made such a big deal about it. As for taking some of the posts down, it was just a precaution that I made so that no one else of higher rank can look at it and form their own opinion. Hope that clears some things up.

4 comments:

Larry said...

Great to hear from you man! Glad to hear you didn't get into any trouble. I have been watching your blog patiently waiting for an update.

Anonymous said...

So glad that no trouble came your way. I have really enjoyed your posts. Thank you for everything you have sacrificed over the last few months.

Anonymous said...

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Tim. 4:7

Thank you for what you do. We're all awaiting your safe return these next few weeks.

Erin said...

Hear you will be back on Friday (I read Joel's blog)! YAY! I don't know you, but I can say that it is an enormous relief. You guys have done some amazing things and I wish the best for all of you. As for Camp Lejume, I already have one Marine buddy who returned this past weekend and one on his way in a week, so you guys will be all crowding the grounds and even perhaps running into one another! :)