Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Things Times Four

Alright, I think I am well over due for a post. Now, I am not normally a fan to post these type of posts, but then again, I have never been tagged before, not just once, but twice. So, here I go...

Four jobs I've had:
* Fox's Pizza Den - Assistant Manager & delivery driver
* Vector Marketing Salesman - I sold Cutco cutlery
* The Cooker Bar & Grill - bartender & server
* Team Leader in the Marine Coprs infantry

Four movies that I can watch over and over:
* Band of Brothers - it's like one long movie
* Braveheart
* Fight Club
* Zoolander

Four places I've lived:
* Fairborn, Ohio
* Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
* USS Tortuga
* Haditha, Iraq

Four TV shows that I love:
* Mythbusters
* Fox News
* The OC
* Star Trek TNG

Four places I've vacationed traveled to:
* Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
* Germany - several cities
* Manchester, United Kingdom
* Lima, Peru

Four of my favorite dishes:
* Sweet & Sour Chicken - not that crap from a buffet either
* Biscuits & Gravy
* Chef Boyardee Ravioli
* Montgomery Inn Ribs!

Four sites I visit daily:
* mail.yahoo.com
* Flickr
* Wright-Patt Credit Union
* Everyones' Blog

Four places I would rather be right now:
* My own place
* Germany
* Somewhere else in life
* The open road on my motorcycle

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
* Staven
* Larry
* Jennifer
* Rachel

1 comment:

prozaciswack said...

I remember the Cutco job...you were so good at that but my parents didn't buy any...sorry man