Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Million Miles Away From Home

Someone left me a comment about this song and I liked it, so I just wanted to share it with everyone who reads my blog. So, please check it out and leave a comment for Bob Stewart.

A Million Miles Away from Home was written on August 8, 2005, Ohio's official "Day of Mourning" following the deaths of 14 Marines from Ohio. Factored out over the population of the United States, it would be the equivalent of more than 350 Americans dying in a three-day period. I wrote "A Million Miles Away from Home" to help me grieve the loss.

Bob Stewart
740/594-3843
bob@bobstewartband.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James,

I am glad you liked it. After I posted it, I was worried. I spoke to Doc W and he wasn't ready to hear the song yet.

Amy