Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Going Out West

Well, I was able to snag a military discounted airfare to Washington state for tomorrow evening. My mother is already there and has told me that my uncle is on life support and does not look too good. I do not know what to expect or know how I am going to react to all of this. Definitely not looking forward to it all, but I am glad that I am able to go. I will be staying there until Saturday.

On another note, I would just like to thank all my friends. Lately, I have been going through a lot of crap and have been able to talk to a lot of people about some of it. This has really helped me and I have never been able to do this before. Also, there are a few of you, who I have never met, who have actually helped me as well with your stories or words of encouragement. Thanks again.

1 comment:

Joel said...

hey bro...just got back from Africa yesterday. Sorry to hear about all this going on. As always, I've got the open door policy. Feel free to call if you want/need to talk or just hang out even in silence. I got real good at just sitting and not talking with people in Africa. It's actually very healing.