Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Round 3

This week is the 3rd round of antibiotics that I am taking. I had the luxury of visiting a couple of doctors on Monday and they both had different opinions. The first doctor was my mother's doctor and he said that I might have pneumonia and I need to have x-rays taken to see. So, I went back to the VA to have them look at me and well, I didn't want to pay for the x-rays when the VA will do it for free. So after I get the x-rays taken, the VA doctor said that everything looks fine and there is a slight noise coming from one of my lungs, but it is still probably bronchitis.

Now I am taking these good antibiotics for the next week to hopefully kill whatever is in me and I can go on with a peaceful life that I once had a couple months ago. Oh wait, there will probably be no peaceful life because the Republicans screwed up and now I have a Democrat governor and Nancy Pelosi will soon be the House Majority Leader.

On another note, I was able to get a photo of Cpl. Michael Lasky. Lasky was killed in Iraq on November 2nd in a town that I operated out of last year.
He volunteered to go back.


Cpl. Lasky left behind his wife Jessica and 1 year old daughter Liberty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Godspeed to Cpl. Lasky, Jessica, and Liberty. It's beyond comprehension to understand what it took to volunteer to return and sacrifice everything again, even a deployment away from his young daughter. His dedication to his country is amazing. May God bless him, and may God protect Jessica and Liberty the way he would have.

Anonymous said...

You haven't updated in awhile, what's new? Candice