Monday, June 04, 2007

150,000

One hundred and fifty thousand; that is a large number. Even more so considering it is the number of picture views that I have attained since 2004 with only 336 photos. With some photos having almost 9000 views, while others have only a couple dozen. I am still just amazed that I have attained this much attention from my photography. Though, most of the attention comes from my combat pictures I took while deployed to Iraq, I notice that I still have a pretty strong following of my other pictures.

So if you haven’t taken a glance at my mad skills, then head over to www.flickr.com/photos/nukeit1 and maybe leave a comment or two!

Australia in less than 2 weeks; they better be ready for the US Marines!

1 comment:

prozaciswack said...

Although you should probably be more humble about it...allow me to enlarge your ego further by telling you that it is indeed excellent stuff!