Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tattoo

Lately I’ve been thinking about getting a tattoo. I do not have one and therefore if you know anything about Marines, most of them have one or more. Well, after my combat tour in Iraq, myself and a few others really wanted to get one when we arrived back in the states at Camp Lejeune. Though I started to think that when I got back home, I already have enough readjusting to do and I did not think it was the best to go and get a tattoo at that time.

Well, in recent months, I have really thought about it and would like to get a Marine Corps tattoo. I think I will get some form of the eagle, globe, and anchor on one of my arms. So with that, if you have any suggestions to give me or have some good tattoo designs to send my way, please do because there are so many.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marine, you should get the EGA tattoo I got. Read about it here:

http://usmc81.blogspot.com/2007/12/usmc-tattoo-ega-eagle-globe-anchor.html

Semper Fi!
Welcome Home!
Beddoe