Monday, May 23, 2005

Fallen Warriors

I would like to let everyone know not only the names, but the faces of the Marines, who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country.

“For He Who Sheds His Blood With Me Shall Be My Brother.”
In loving memory of the fallen warriors of 1st Platoon, Lima Company, 3rd Battalion, 25th Marines:


Lance Corporal Wesley G. Davids, Ohio.
KIA May 11, 2005


Corporal Dustin A. Derga, Ohio.
KIA May 8, 2005


Private First Class Christopher R. Dixon, Ohio.
KIA May 11, 2005


Lance Corporal Nicholas B. Erdy, Ohio.
KIA May 11, 2005


Staff Sergeant Anthony L. Goodwin, New Jersey.
KIA May 8, 2005


Lance Corporal Jonathan W. Grant, New Mexico.
KIA May 11, 2005


Staff Sergeant Kendall H. Ivy
KIA May 11, 2005



You guys are truly missed and we aren't the same without you.

10 comments:

ceebee23 said...

The true cost of war is exlempified by the sacrifice of these men.

My thoughts are with you and the friends and families of your fallen comrades-in-arms.

Take care mate...just take care.

Kim said...

You all are true heroes. Thank you for all you do. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Larry said...

I cannot say enough to thank those men who gave their lives. They are definately heroes in my book...Hey man, sorry I missed your call. I was so dissapointed. You can call anytime of the day or night. Our prayers are with you bro...

PapaBob said...

It has been said before, but you are all heros. I mean this from my heart, you ALL are the bravest men to grace our counrty.
Im proud to know you, to know that you have stuck out your own saftey to protect democracy and our country.
God bless

Anonymous said...

I noticed the lapse in your blog a couple of weeks ago and thought you must have been very busy and it occurred to me periodically that you might have been in grave danger. Whenever God brings you to mind, I pray for your safety...I'll be sure to be more consistent. My heart is so heavy with what you've shared today. It is seldom that I've been able to put a face to the payment for my freedom. Only one other time have I felt this way, and it was watching the depiction of Christ bearing the penalty for my sin in "The Passion of the Christ." You have my compassion, brother. --Candice

Erin said...

Wow, that really hits home. Those guys look my friends and brother. I can't even imagine how horrible it all is and was. You are all in my prayers. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

So don't forgett all the murdered Iraki's: more then 100000 man, woman and children ar killd in the name of freedom.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the pictures of these brave men who have gone beyond courage & bravery. Each has made a place in our hearts & history forever.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the pictures of these wonderful people. They have gone beyond courage & bravery for the freedom of our country. Each has touch a place our hearts & history forever.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the pictures of these wonderful people. They have gone beyond courage & bravery for the freedom of our country. Each has touch a place our hearts & history forever.

Jackie