Friday, March 24, 2006

First Drill

This weekend will be the first time our whole company will drill since our deployment to Iraq last year. I am looking forward to seeing some of the guys this weekend. I hear that there will be some news coverage there as well as a team of filmmakers working for A&E about a documentary about my unit. The documentary is expected to come out around Memorial Day.

With that, here's some pictures from my spring break trip last weekend. Enjoy...

Honda Rebel Springbreak '06 - Shooting Clay Pigeons Tree Cutter Jay Shooting

4 comments:

StormICQ said...

I don't know why but I was drawn to your blog. I sat here and read the entire page aswell as looked at all your pictures.
Although I dont believe in war. I do believe in standing up for our country. Thank you for protecting us.
By the way my daughter thinks your cute.

PapaBob said...

James you are deff cute!
And those pics of your springbreak are cool.

Allie said...

I would have to third the first and second comment. You're a cutie.
Def. diggin' the "forgot to shave" beard!! By the way, sorry about that again. ;)
Like i said before, it gives the rough rustic look.

prozaciswack said...

You are way too cool man...just looking at you on that motorcycle, and holding guns, it's just too much!