Friday, March 17, 2006

Spring Break 2006

With the end of my 1st quarter back to college, after more than a year, I must say that I did pretty well. However, I did have to drop a stats class, and it was a rough start for me getting in the habit of homework and studying. In the end, I finished strong and was able to pull a couple of A's out of my classes and hopefully a B in my financial management class.

With that, my spring break started this morning at 10:15 AM; that's when I finished my last exam. Now I am preparing to leave for my spring break! Nothing too wild, like with what is on TV; rather going to Kentucky, this weekend, with some friends to hang out in a cabin with no running water or electricity. One thing we will have plenty of is weapons! Seventy acres to roam around in the wild shooting, clay pigeons with shotguns, and honing my pistol shooting skills. Who knows, maybe a squirrel might "accidentally" get in my way. Just a little side note, I am a combat lifesaver.

2 comments:

PapaBob said...

Sweet deal man! Shoot me a grizzley with the handgun

Allie said...

That is male bonding at it's best. ;)