Thursday, April 13, 2006

Raccoons: Part 2

I know this post is later than what I wanted to post it, but I was waiting on the auto shop to see what the extent of the damage is and it just got even more. Right now, they are going to replace the radiator, A/C condensor, and some body work. Come yesterday, they were going to replace the head gasket, but it looks like the engine might have some more problems, so they decided to go ahead and replace the WHOLE engine!

I still can't understand how a little raccoon did all of this. A cool part about the engine being put in my car, it has only 8000 miles! I also get to drive around for another 1.5 weeks in a cool '06 Grand Prix, so overall, it isn't a bad deal. Well, except for the fact that I will proably have to pay higher insurance premiums in the future and pay a couple hundred bucks for the deductable and my car could be a total loss.
Fricken animals in the road...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any non-animal updates?