Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Halo 2

Well, after a few hours of playing my new game, I think they did a pretty good job. It looks a lot better, better vehicles, and great sound. I don't think I like the new interface when setting up a game. Plus, there are a lot of customizing that you can do; which I really don't care too much about but someone probably does. The new weapons are a bit different. Like the battle rifle, I think that weapon sucks. Oh, the whole thing about not having any health, just shields, I don't like. I find myself dying a lot during the campaign cause my guy can only take a few shoots then must run a seek cover to recharge. Well, I am not a man that likes to leave the heat of combat to worry about recharging shields. I do think that the ability to kick out an opponent from his/her vehicle and then take charge of it yourself was a great idea. Overall, it is a good game, but I think all the hype that went into it was a bit extreme.

No comments: