Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Last Day of School

Well, today was the last day of school for me. I finished my last exam around 6:30PM with a 100% on the exam. A nice way to end the quarter and in case you are wondering how I got a 100%, let's just say that I know how to get information. No, I didn't cheat either. I almost made it to Junior status; 3 credits short. I am just glad to get virtually all my core business classes taken out of the way and now to start learning some in depth and meaningful financial information. But of course, all of that will have to wait till 2006 when I can go back to school at the ripe age of 25 as the weird old guy. Speaking of age, today is my 24th birthday as well. Thank you everyone for making it a nice day.
I haven't really given any thought of what goals that I want to get done before my next birthday. There are some plans I laid out a few years ago about what I want to have accomplished before by the age of 25. By the way things are looking, I will be completely outta credit card debt and have my car paid off. So, that would just leave student loans. I will be happy when I can do that. Also, I wanted to get a Trans Am by 25. I don't know if I will do that because my thinking has changed about my use of income and how I can better myself with a little self-control and discipline. Time will tell of course.

No comments: