Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday at the Dam

Today was a rare day in which I was able to be at the dam on Sunday. So, I was able to go to the first 3rd Bn., 25th Marines Non-denominational church service. This was the 1st service I've been to in a long time; the reason being... the other services offered are geared towards Catholic and Roman-Catholics. It was refreshing to be able to go to service and praise and worship God.

In other news, I just wanted to say thanks to Joel for getting a German translation for me. Though, hard to read, but interesting none the less. Also, to everyone else leaving me comments. I never thought I would have so many people from around the world read my blog and checking out my pictures. It's kinda crazy when I think about it because I didn't think it was all that grand. Anyways, thanks for the support.

No comments: