Thursday, October 20, 2005

Homecoming

Well, it's been awhile since my last post and that is mostly due to the fact that I've been just relaxing these past couple of weeks (also my laptop died on me the last week in Iraq). If anyone is interested in what kind of homecoming we had, check out this link and watch the video because words can not desribe the show of support we got from the community.

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/5065738/detail.html

So far, I've been just relaxing at home and a large number of friends have came by to visit me. I've also had a chance to visit my older brother in Akron last weekend. In all, it has been really great to be back and see how everyone is doing. And, of course, being treated like a hero around town, which can be nice sometimes.

Now, I am back in Columbus working at my drill center because I volunteered to finish out my orders till January 3rd. Then its off to college again at Wright State University.

2 comments:

Sol said...

What up James!!! It's Jamie from BCF...sounds like you deserve to just sit back and relax for a good while. You're an awesome guy James....it's good to hear all is well :o) Talk to ya soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.