Monday, October 31, 2005

Proud New Owner

That's right, I'm now the proud new owner of a Glock Model 23 handgun. This is something that I have wanted since I turned the ripe old age of 21. Now I have seen my dream come true 4 years later. What better way to spend some of that hard earned combat pay?

Update: my Dell laptop is working once again and I didn't even have to reformat and start all over again. Thanks to the diligence of Aaron and his father. Though in light of recent events, and the fact that external hard drives are so friggin cheap, I am going to invest in one so I will not lose my precious files and pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again you make me proud. Did you go for twins?

Jim

PapaBob said...

I wanted a pistol but I can't for another 2 years. But atleast I can buy a rifle.

Im saving up for that ArmaLight 50 Caliber rifle. Ill let you shoot it all you want, as long as you fork over the 2 bucks per round it costs haha.