Monday, December 13, 2004

Last Day of Annual Training

Today is the last day of annual training with my unit in Columbus. Let me tell you, I've never thought that I would ever sit for so fricken long and partake in so many classes in 10 days. I thought they generally sent dumb guys to infantry; I guess I was mistaken, not that I am saying that I am dumb or anything. Today should be pretty easy, just a gear inspection I think. Should be done around 1300 I hear, but who cares because after that, I get to drive my happy butt to Brookpark, near Cleveland, for 3 more days of training. I am taking a Combat Life Savers course; basically advanced first aid. I get to learn to stick people with needles and I don't know if I would like to learn that cause it is a little weird for me to do that. Well, I will let you all know how it turns out. I think it will be a better experience than this last week. Time will tell and so will I.

No comments: