Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Drill week

This week I have drill from Wednesday evening till Sunday evening. Drill weekends usually aren't too much of a hassle, but when it starts on Wednesday then I have a problem. The main problem is that I have school that will suffer. I will be missing some classes and at the same time, miss 2 tests and have a third one to take on Monday, which I won't have anytime to study for because I have no time during drill. In regards to the other 2 tests, I am taking one early on Wednesday before I leave and taking the other one on Monday. It is just too much studying with virtually no time to do it in, hence the problem with drill starting on Wed. So, right now I am attempting to study for my stats test so I don't fail it too much. Oh, I will also be missing the 3rd Presidential debate, which I like to follow closely.

No comments: