Thursday, October 28, 2004

Mother's Truck


Mother's Truck 1
Originally uploaded by nukeit1.

My mother was involved in a vehicle accident this morning and here is a picture of it afterwards. She got banged up a bit; broke 4 bones in her right foot and bruised up her knee as well. I was upset when she called me this morning right before I was going to leave to see President Bush at the Hara Arena. I was really looking forward to it because I never seen a President in person before and would like to see this particular one. But of course, of all timing, I had to go and pick up my mother at the hospital and take her to another doctor's office. I don't mean to be cold towards my mother, but it was just wrong timing I guess. It looks like she won't be able to drive for a bit and will have a hard time getting around the house. So I guess that leaves me with a lot more responsibility at home.

2 comments:

megablaster said...

Hi Fighter *g*
Sorry about laughing, but an hard soldier, who is posting about war, tells something of the mother's accident. Thats,wahat we call "Blender" in Germany. Like a Fake-Rolex,it sems to be something other, than it is in reality...
I hope, you will land fron your "warrior-trip"... Thik only, if somebody would come in your house, only why Bush is an asshole and does much shit. Nice thoughts? I think not...
Greetz,
Megablaster
Quit German Airforce before they gone to war :-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, it's me again. If you wonder, why so much traffic is on your Blog, look here: http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/19/19837/1.html
Most of the germans a laughing about this, maybe you understand...and find somebody to translate, it's about you!!!