Friday, October 22, 2004

Political power is great

I tell you what, I am tired of hearing about all these stupid lame things that the democrats are doing to try and get Senator John Kerry elected. I mean, come on, they complain when VP Dick Cheney gets a flu shot due to the shortage. The dude is in his 60s and has had 4 heart attacks! He more than qualifies for a flu shot, as per government regulations. Also, this whole thing about Senator Kerry going hunting the other day in Ohio, what is he trying to do! He is for government gun control, the NRA does not support him, he had to borrow that camouflage jacket. People leaning left, listen to me, John Kerry thinks you are ignorant, he is pretty much calling you stupid. Mr. Kerry does not hunt, he is trying to swing some conservative votes his way cause he goes geese hunting. This is purely a political event and wants people to think otherwise. Massachusetts has the most strict gun laws, but no one wants to know that because it takes time to research a candidate and we all don't have time for that. So, lets just go with what the TV ads say, or what MTV tells us are the facts. Better yet, Michael Moore knows a lot and has made a nice little documentary that is fun to watch. NO! NO! NO! Prior behavior predicts future behavior. Just look into each candidates accomplishments and records for voting and there you will see what the candidate is really all about. Find some non-partisan publication and read what each side has to say and find facts to back it up. I'm tired of fricken liberals asking me all the questions about President Bush doing this, being part of that, lying to us. Instead of asking me questions, where I do present facts about the truth, give me some facts about where you have come to this conclusion. Oh wait, that's right, MTV didn't tell you the facts, "the TV ad said this so it must be true," or wait, Mr. Moore said it in his documentary and it was shown in theaters nationwide and therefore must be true. I am more than willing to hear someone's side for a candidate if they would only know something true about his/her candidate of choice.
I am James McCauley and I approve of this message.

3 comments:

Joel said...

What's this you have a blog? You started this thing up and didn't tell me? What do I have to do to get friends to open up? Geez...where's the love?

Kim said...

JAMES!!!!

prozaciswack said...

James, what you just wrote was both amazing and right on! You are my new hero, i'm signing you up to go on Hardball!