Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Something I Fear

In light of recent news; I'm not going to lie. My biggest fear when I enter a combat zone is getting hit with an IED or something and losing a limb(s) and being put in a wheel chair or something the rest of my life. I goto Wright State and I see a lot of people who are disabled and I think that I might be one of those in a year. I really don't like to think about that. I think I would prefer dying than having a disability. That may seem odd to some people, but I like having a fully functioning body and I don't want to go through life without it. I like being active in life; paintball, driving, racquetball, walking, etc... Other than that fear, I wouldn't mind getting some trigger time in, since I have spent the last 3 years training, sweating, and physical pain for this one thing - war.

No comments: